The primary objective of The Tucker Foundation is to provide financial support to non-profit organizations to produce in young people the character and skills required to live a productive and happy life, along with organizations that conserve essential elements of our natural environment forever.
Areas of Interest
- Principally Scholarships
- Capital Projects of Special Interest
- General Support of Schools and Colleges
- Principally for acquisition of land or strict conservation easements committed to perpetual preservation.
- General Support /Operating Activities
- Other Land Conservation Methods
Arts and Cultural Organizations and Activities
- Educational Programs
Human and Social Improvement Activities
- Only Community-wide Activities
Grants are reviewed two times each year. The first annual deadline is April 15th and the second is October 15th.
The Tucker Foundation only accepts applications via its online application system. This automation includes all stages of the application process: applications, grant agreements and follow-up grant reports.
The following tutorials are available to assist applicants to navigate our online application system.
- Download an seven-page tutorial PDF document by clicking here
- Watch an 11 minute video tutorial by clicking here